Thank you to everyone who supported our events in 2022. Our planned events for 2023 are shown below.
Please note we are not open to the public except on dates shown below which are a mixture pre-booked guided tours and Open Days.
We provide free historic bus rides to the City Centre on our Open Sundays and Open Weekend, there are no bus rides on Guided Tour dates.
These are our planned events in 2022/2023:
- Sat 10 Dec – Guided Tours*
- Wed 28 Dec – Guided Tours*
- Thu 29 Dec – Guided Tours*
- Sat 14 Jan – Guided Tours*
- Sun 12 Feb – Guided Tours*
- Sat 11 Mar – Guided Tours*
- Sun 2 Apr – Open Sunday
- Sun 16 Apr – Guided Tours*
- Sun 7 May – Open Sunday
- Sat 20 May – Guided Tours*
- Sun 4 Jun – Open Sunday
- Sat 17 Jun – Guided Tours*
- Sun 25 Jun – West End BusFest
- Sun 2 Jul – Open Sunday
- Sun 6 Aug – Family & Community Fun Day
- Sun 3 Sep – Open Sunday
- Sat 14 & Sun 15 Oct – Annual Open Weekend
Our last Centre Circle event was on Saturday 26th June 2021. We had many vehicles from the GVVT collection and some visiting vehicles operating a circular route around the city centre for everyone to see. More details can be found here. We hope to have another event like this again soon!
Scroll down to see videos of our previous events and Open Days