|Registration Number:||SGD 241
|Chassis Type:||Daimler CVG6
|Body Type And Seating:||Alexander H33/28R|
|Date New:||November 1959|
|Original Operator (Fleet Number):||Glasgow Corporation (D258)|
New to Glasgow Corporation at Langside garage. It later operated from Newlands from 1965, Knightswood in 1973 and finally Larkfield and Newlands in 1974. Passed to Aberdeen Corporation numbered 341 in April 1975. It was sold to Greyhound of Arbroath at the end of 1976 and was used mainly on school contracts. By 1980 it was in use on a farm and was obtaained for preservation in 1981.
The first photo below is the bus as it is now. The second is a 1977 view of it operating a school service in Carnoustie with Greyhound.